Santron PC based Uroflowmeter Sanuro2u-L
Santron PC based Uroflowmeter
Manufacture: Santron Meditronic
Country of Origin: India
Technical Specification & Features
Specifications & Features
- Interfaced with any Windows operating system PC / laptop.
- USB (sanuro2u-L) connectivity
- Windows XP ser software. Pack 3/Win 7/Win 8
- Printing to any Printer Color or B&W compatible PC.
- Volume: 0-1000 ml measurement Flow rate: 0-50 ml / sec
- Accuracy: +/-2 percent
- Sensor: gravimetric (weight) type
- Measurement modes: Auto mode & Hesitancy mode
- Successive testing can be performed without the need after each sample empties the container.
- Report of output: flow rate v / s time chart & volume v / s time chart
- Parameters of output: voided volume, average flow rate, max. Flow rate,
- Max calculated. Flow rate, Voided Time, time of flow,
- Flow time, delay time, computed average flow rate,
- Time interval.
- “Unconnected sensor” and “Jar Full” PC display.
- Auto Start & Stop fully automatic.
- Duration of measurements: 180 seconds.
- Long sensor cable that enables patients to vacuum in privacy in order to prevent psychosomatic side effects that
- may affect measurement outcomes
- On-screen Comparison of 2-3 charts of Uroflowmeter patient records
- Output report nomograms: average flow rate
- Volume v / s and Max. Flow rate V / s Volume
- All tests are stored on the Hardisk along with patient data and can be remembered whenever needed
- Color / B&w printouts on any PC compatible printer.
Warranty: One Year Machine Warranty, Without computerSKU: n/a