Tynor F. Drop Splint (R/L) D-17
F. Drop Splint (R/L) D-17, Tynor
Sizes: CH, S, M, L, XL
Foot Drop Splint is designed with a polypropylene dorsal shell with a leaf spring action to stop the movement of the plantarflexion and to lift the foot. In all conditions of foot drop, it supports and stabilizes the ankle and foot. Designed to help clear the toe in the swing phase and reduce early-stage plantar flexion impact.
- Effective foot lift and leaf spring action
- Can be worn with any shoe
- Thin walled and lightweight
- Made of polypropylene to improve life and longevity. It has good resilience and a powerful leaf spring action that provides the necessary push in the walk’s swing phase. It can be customized using a hot air gun. Thin construction allows its use inside the shoe.
- Anatomical shape provides good weight distribution and maintains the foot in the functional, dorsiflexion position.
- Top Padding is made of hypoallergenic, non-toxic and odorless, durable closed-cell PE foam. Cushion pad filled with 3D air provides the necessary comfort and ventilation.
Tynor U Shoulder Immobilizer C-02
U Shoulder Immobiliser, Tynor
Product Code: C-02
One of the most effective designs for immobilizing and supporting the dislocated shoulder is the Universal Shoulder Immobilizer. This is also used in clavicle bone fractures and the shoulder joint where the region’s immobilization is essential.
- Perfect immobilization
- Enhanced comfort
- Convenient application
- Two-piece design is more comfortable, providing better immobilization, easier use, and removal. Can be tightened as required by increased grip and immobilization. One size fits a lot of circumferences in the chest.
- Consisting of 3 layers of P.U. Bonded fabric, durable and non-tear, with a plush appearance, free of wrinkles and soft to feel.