Mallet Finger F Splint Tynor
Mallet Finger F Splint, Tynor
Code: F 05 UM
Sizes Available: Universal
Mallet Finger Splint is a very simple device for maintaining the dorsiflexion or functional position of the distal interphalangeal (DIP) joint. Immobilizing these phalanges is important in the management of the DIP joint’s fractures or dis-functionality.
- Simple but effective
- Easy to apply or remove
- High patient compliance
- Enables the PIP joint to move freely.
- Made of a malleable aluminum coated body, it can be bent and customized according to the patient’s needs. It’s very light in weight, but very powerful. It provides stiff immobilization.
- Highly practical design to maintain the necessary DIP joint hyperextension. It’s comfortable and well ventilated. Simple and elegant, it has better compliance.
- Ethafoam lining provides a high level of cushioning, increased comfort, hypoallergenic and odorless, and easy to clean and maintain.
- Fasteners with integrated hook loop provide a close fitting and excellent grip. Wearing and removing it is easy.