Ophthalmoscope / Otoscope
HEINE Beta 200 Streak Retinoscope 3.5V Standard AV Connector
HANINE Beta 200 Streak Retinoscope 3.5V Standard AV Connector
Model: Beta 200
- The Heine BETA200 Retinoscope is used for precision refractive error measurement
- It can be measured against both myopia and hyperopia and astigmatism.
- Streak Retinoscope with a streak picture that simplifies the exam.
- HEINE ParaStop ® for total accuracy when using a parallel beam.
- The BETA 200 ParaStop Retinoscope features the new multi-purpose optics for incredibly
- Clear fundus reflection and better detection of the neutralization point.
- HEINE created ParaStop for the simple, precise selection of a parallel illumination beam.
- ParaStop simplifies and speeds the p+recision of cylinder axis detection.
- ParaStop also simplifies the testing after the refraction of the nozzle.
- Forms ergonomic. Protects the orbit of the examines from stray light. XHL Xenon Engineering with Halogen.
- Black and dark. Clear fundus reflex, point neutralization easy to remember.
- Controls of metal. Long life. Single Vergence and Rotation Command.
- Comfortable handling.
- Integrated filter for polarisation.
- Removes stray light and inner reflexes for stronger pupillary reflexes.
- Rest of the brows detachable. Improved comfort and power during the test.