Wrist Splint Ambidextrous, E-43, Tynor
Wrist Splint Ambidextrous, Tynor
Code: E 43
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Wrist Splint Ambidextrous is designed in various orthopedic conditions to immobilize and provide firm support to the hand and wrist. It immobilizes the wrist in the position of dorsiflexion/function while allowing a full-range of finger and thumb movement. Compresses and retains heat from the body to alleviate local pain and inflammation. To allow for therapy sessions, washing, and hygiene, the product can be removed.
- Fits both right and left hand
- Splints that can be customized.
- Compression checked.
- Opening of the thumb anatomically.
- Ambidextrous design fits the left and the right hand. It leads to easier management and availability of inventories.
- Removable aluminum splints can be customized to achieve the required degree of dorsiflexion. It improves the product’s immobilization, comfort, and fit.
- Thumb reduces fatigue in the abduction position and improves healing.
- Made of high-quality elastic webbing, strong, durable and with a high elasticity module, it retains shape, elasticity, and size for a long time to come. It’s porous, well ventilated, soft and comfortable to wear. Ensures the best compression possible.