Wrist & Forearm Splint Tynor (R/L) E-3
Wrist & Forearm Splint (R/L) E-3, Tynor
Code: E 03
Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L, XL
In various orthopedic conditions, Wrist and Forearm Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm but comfortable hand and wrist support. It keeps the neutral/functional position of the wrist
- Customizable splints
- Anatomical thumb opening
- Fabric body with inbuilt cushioning
- Free finger and thumb movement
- Removable, anatomically shaped, double splinting ensures rigid immobilization. The required degree of wrist dorsiflexion can be customized.
Lace pull mechanism allows tightening and loosening of the brace with a single pull stroke. Easy to wear and remove. Reverse buckle mechanism ensures controlled tightening and better immobilization.
- Ergonomic design and elegance. Bilateral symmetry allows for both hands to be used. Elegant tabs improve aesthetics. Lightweight improves compliance. Long brace length ensures improved immobilization. Brace abuts the crease of the palmer, allowing free movement of fingers.
- Made of matte fabric lined with PU that enhances product durability and aesthetics. It offers a snug fit, high cushioning and comfort.
- Built-in thumb abduction opening provides better relief and healing for pain. Without fatigue, the thumb remains relaxed.