Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP Mask
Respironics ‘ FitLife Full Face CPAP Mask provides a convenient and easy-to-use CPAP & BiPAP mask solution for people who want a more open-minded full-face mask. The FitLife wraps around the sides of your face so that there are no cushions on your cheeks or nose, no front support pressure, and minimal facial touch.
FitLife is a great solution for facial hair, sensitive facial features, dentures, deterioration of the nasal bridge, facial abnormalities or claustrophobia for sleep therapy users.
The FitLife creates a robust seal around the facial perimeter that is less pressure-sensitive to avoid disrupting the view of the wearer. Its advanced headgear with user-friendly snap clips and tabs for EZ Peel simplifies application and removal. Thanks to the equalization of pressure and flow inside the mask, eye pain is minimized. Built-in radial diffusion leak ports — in the elbow of the mask — divert exhaled air from the partner in the bed and provide quiet operation.
- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flows within the mask to minimize eye pain
- Wide FitLife is available in three sizes for most consumers. The Small size is available for petite users and the ExtraLarge size is available for users with larger faces
- EZ Peel headgear tabs allow for quick, easy adjustment and removal of mask and headgear
- Headgear Snap clips simplify putting on and taking off headgear so that there is no need to refit after removal
- Perimeter mask seal with soft silicone cushion fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort
- Entrainment elbow valve triggers access to room air if therapy pressure drops below 3CM H2O
- Unique radial diffusion exhaust ports deal