Safe AQ Smart Blood Glucose Monitor (Sinocare)
- FAD-GDH system
- Blood sample: fresh whole blood capillary, whole blood venous
- Calibration sample: venous plasma
- Test range:1.1-33.3mmol/L
- Fast test time:5s
- Minor blood volume:0.6ul sample size
- Expiry date:24 months
- Memory:10 test results
- Battery life: up to 1000 tests
- Type of battery: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries 3VDC (not included in the package)
* No coding * No buttons * Nearly pain-free * Nearly 5 blood test time * Trace blood * Automatic strips * 0.6 ul blood sample
What is in BOX
- 1* Carrying case
- 1* Safe AQ Smart Meter
- 1* Sinodraw Lancing Device
- 1*English Owner Booklet
- 30 pcs Lancets
- 25 pcs strip
The Safe AQ Smart Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended for use outside the body and should not be used to diagnose or screen diabetes.
The Safe AQ Smart Blood Glucose Test Strip is intended to be used with the Safe AQ Smart Blood Glucose Meter for quantitative measurement of glucose(sugar) in whole blood capillary samples from the fingertips or whole blood venous samples.
The Safe AQ Smart Blood Glucose Test Strip is intended to be used as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of diabetes control by people with diabetes mellitus at home and by healthcare professionals in clinical settings.
Safe AQ Smart monitoring system for blood glucose is easy to operate, convenient and fast. Using 3A batteries, this meter can be used approximately 1000 times. It can be applied to medical and diabetes mellitus patients.
Remove from the vial a new test strip from the valid expiration. Cover the vial immediately after taking the strip. To avoid efficiency losses. Insert the test strip into the strip slot and it is recommended that the test strip be used within 3 minutes.
Write the date of discard (6 months after opening the vial for the first time) on the label when you open it for the first time. Reject the remaining test strips after the date of discard. Test strips are only available for single use. Never reuse a test strip applied to it by blood.