Littmann Classic II S E Black 2201
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littman stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chest piece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Rotate the chest piece for low frequencies via a fixed ‘Bell’.
Great sound quality at high and low frequencies
- The ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE is our best-selling Littman stethoscope due to its high quality and versatility – it features both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high-frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided chest piece gives you the option of a tunable diaphragm on the front or a traditional bell on the reverse.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalize your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal ear tips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex-free tubing and a robust headset which can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littman’s largest range of chest piece finishes and tubing colors.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
Warranty Issue: 3-year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
Rating: Littman performance rating of 7 out of 10.
Tubing: Champagne (71cm/28″).