MINDRAY WATO EX-20 Anesthesia Machine
The WATO EX-30 & EX-20 Series of anesthesia machines are suitable for general anesthesia in a wide range of operating theatre patients from children to adults. With stable function, advanced safety design, reliable performance, and user-friendly interface, the WATO gives clinical users basic monitoring measurements on a colorful LCD screen with up to 3 waveforms, including Paw, TVe, MV, Ppeak, and Pmean, with graphs of pressure and flow at the same time. Except for basic ventilation modes, WATO still offers advanced modes such as SIMV applicable for the spontaneous breathing of patients. The powerful data review supports 24-hour trends for alarm events. Besides the integrated monitoring parameters, WATO also provides external monitoring covering the sidestream of EtCO2.
- Breathing circuit with CO2bypass valve enabling the exchange of CO2 canisters during operation
- The information displayed on the screen indicating the correct assembly of the CO2 canister
- Data displayed for the correct assembly of the breathing circuit offering proof of health
- Multi-selectable monitor on a colorful LCD screen
- Modern and ergonomic considerations