CONTEC ECG 1200G Touch Screen 12-Channel Electrocardiograph
ECG1200 G is an electrocardiograph capable of simultaneously gathering 12-lead ECG signals and printing ECG waveforms with thermal printing systems. It features in the record and displays ECG waveform in AUTO / Manual mode, automatically measure and diagnose ECG waveform parameters, prompting for “Leadoff” and “Paper shortage,” multi-language interface, AC / DC, rhythm lead selection, trend chart and P-R interval histogram printing, case database management.
1)Sync set of 12-lead ECG, adoption of digital signal processing technologies and high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter, and ECG signal filter.
2)Display on a single screen of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed, and filter status, etc.
3)Multiple printing modes and formats, including auto 12×1, auto 6×2+ 1, auto 6×2 + 1 H, auto 6×2 H, auto 3×4 + 1, auto 3×4 + 2, auto 12×4 + 2, rhythm 10, rhythm 8, rhythm 6, manual, etc. The P-R interval trend chart and histogram can be printed, the printed waveform length can be adjusted, and the time print function can be adjusted to meet various requirements.4)Paper velocities: 5mm / s, 6.25mm / s, 10mm / s, 12.5mm / s, 25mm / s, 50mm / s
5)With the auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis functions for routine ECG parameters, provide results of measurement and auto-diagnosis for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc.
6)Store up to 1000 cases built-in memory, convenient for case review and statistics.
7)Multi-language interface and reporting (Turkish, French, Chinese, English, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Ukrainian).
8)In optimal DC condition, up to 10 hours of standby time, continuous printing more than 3 hours, recording up to 300 ECG waveforms (commonly 3s case) that meet the requirements of home and body examination visits.
- Input mode: Floating and defibrillation safety
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
- CMRR: > 60dB, > 100dB(add filter)
- Time constant: 3.2s
- Patient leakage current: < 10μA
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm / mV ±5 percent, default sensitivity: 10mm / mV ±2 percent
- Noise level: < 15μVp-p
- Current input circuit:
- Input voltage: < 50nA
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper velocity:
- Auto: 25, 50mm / s, ±5 percent
- Rhythm: 25, 50mm / s, ±5 percent
- Manual: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50mm / s, ±5 percent.
- Auto record: set auto record format and mode, change leads automatically, calculate and analyze.
- Rhythm recording: set rhythm recording format and mode, measuring and analyzing automatically.
- Manual log: set record by file format, change leads manually.
- Measurement parameters: HR, P-R duration, P Length, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Power supply: AC: 100V~240V(50/60Hz) DC: 14.8V/3500mAh lithium rechargeable battery
- Specification: two AC time-lag fuse(5-0520 mm), T1.6AL250V
- Waterproof degree: IPX0
- Working mode: continuous working