CONTEC ECG 300G Portable 12 Lead EKG Portable ECG Machine
ECG300 G 12 leads ECG is an electrocardiograph capable of capturing 12-lead ECG signals and printing waveforms through the thermal printing process. It features automatically measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters in AUTO / Manual mode, prompting for “Leadoff” and “Paper shortage,” multi-language interface, AC / DC, selecting any lead rhythm, case database management.
1)Sync set of 12-lead ECG, digital signal processing software and high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter, and ECG signal filter.
2)Display on a single screen of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed, and filter status, etc.
3)Multiply the manual, auto 43, auto 34 + 1, auto 34 + 1, auto 26 + 1, auto 26 + 1, auto 3-2+ 1, auto 3-2, auto 112 + 1, auto 112, rhythm 4, rhythm 3 and rhythm 2, etc. It is possible to adjust the printed waveform length and time print feature, which meets various requirements.
4)With the auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis functions for standard ECG variables, include details of measurement and auto-diagnosis for HR, P-R duration, P Length, QRS Duration, T Period, Q-T period, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc.
5)Store up to 1000 cases built-in memory, easy for case review and statistics.
6)Multi-language interface and reporting (Chinese, English, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian and Slovenian).
- Input mode: floating and defibrillation safety
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
- CMRR: > 60dB, > 100dB(add filter)
- Time constant: 3.2s
- Patient leakage current: < 10μA
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm / mV ±5 percent, normal sensitivity: 10mm / mV±2 percent
- Noise level: < 15μVp-p
- Current input circuit:
- Sampling accuracy: 12-bit
- Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof part
- Recording mode: thermal printing device
- Auto recording: set auto record format and mode,
- change leads automatically, calculate and evaluate.
- Rhythm recording: set rhythm recording format and mode,
- calculate and analyze automatically.
- Manual recording: set the record format, switch manually
- Measures of measurement: HR, P-R duration, P Length, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Paper size: 80mm(W)20m(L)
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper speed: Auto: 25, 50mm / s, ±5 percent Rhythm