Yonker Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor – 8000A
- 7-inch high-resolution color TET LCD display.
- Smaller, thinner and lighter in design, convenient and portable for users.
- Real-time S-T segment analysis, pacemaker detection.
- Various interfaces: standard screen, trend screen, oxy CRG screen, NIBP list screen, big front screen.
- 3-level audio/visual alarms.
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Up to 400 groups NIBP list, 6000seconds, ECG waveform recall, 60 alarm event records recall, 7-day trend chart in storage.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, 2-hour working capability.
- Wireless central monitoring system applicable to ICU/CCU/OR