E-CUBE 9 Ultrasound Machine – ALPINION
The E-CUBE 9 of ALPINION provides outstanding picture characteristics and consistent durability irrespective of the moment.
Based on the superb picture techniques of ALPINION, E-CUBE 9 offers excellent picture efficiency when diagnosing patients with elevated volume. It provides high-quality pictures without case dependence through the inclusion of core image techniques of ALPINION (OISTM and a series of acoustic techniques) and broad bandwidth imaging through the Crystal SignatureTM, the distinctive single crystal technology of ALPINION.
CUBE Strain™ and Stress Echo
- This high-end software for CV offers an accurate diagnosis of cardiac disorders by quantifying myocardial deformation.
SRI / FullSRI™
- ALPINION’s advanced Speckle Reduction Imaging technology minimizes artifacts and
enhances tissue edge boundaries.
PITHI & FTHI – Advanced Harmonic Imaging
- PITHI (Phase Inversion Tissue Harmonic Imaging) and FTHI (Filtered Tissue Harmonic Imaging)
permit accurate diagnosis through rapid and clean images.
- SCI (Spatial Compounding Imaging) and FCI (Frequency Compounding Imaging)
- Xpeed™ is a one-button optimization tool for efficient diagnostic flow.
- It optimizes images in 2D, Color Flow, and Doppler modes.
- Excellent Color/Doppler image performance
Auto Trace PW, CW
- Auto Trace automatically calculates and displays peak velocities, ratios, volume indices and ejection fraction.
- Live dual-mode compares real-time images in dual screen (BW/BW, BW/CF, BW/PD), enabling quick operation with diagnostic accuracy.
- CUBE View™ is ALPINION’s world’s first real-time ultrasound image sharing solution.
- Through wireless connection and CUBE View™ app in iPhone and iPad, users can share live ultrasound images from E-CUBE to anywhere.
Needle Vision™ Plus
- ALPINION’s sophisticated needle visualization technology, Needle Vision™ Plus dramatically enhances the visibility of needle tip by increasing perpendicular reflection with Beam steering technology.
Auto NT(Nuchal Translucency)
- Auto NT (Nuchal Translucency) is a semi-auto traced measurement tool of the Nuchal Translucency in the first trimester. Without a user dependency, this tool allows you to improve the accuracy of the routine biometry during early second-trimester evaluations with reproducibility, avoiding over and under estimation, which integrates easily into your workflow.