MINDRAY 4D Color Doppler Ultrasound Machine DC-30
Generic ultrasound systems currently available usually permit a simple diagnosis but lack advanced functionality. Now, with the industry’s most competitive price, the DC-30 is the perfect response to high-quality image output, with additional features such as Auto IMT, iScape, Natural Touch Elastography, UWN Contrast Imaging, and Tissue Doppler Imaging.
- Purified Harmonic Imaging for improved contrast quality, providing better clarity and less noise for clearer images.
- Allows multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in improved contrast quality and visualization.
- Increased image quality based on auto structure detection
- Full4-fold processing for a transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
- Natural touch elastography, based on Mindray’s new patented technology, eliminates reliance on consumer process techniques and increases the reproducibility of operators for higher clinical use.
- Get a detailed and accurate view of the anatomical structureMindray’s unique contrast imaging technology, utilizing contrast agent characters with both 2nd harmonic and non-linear fundamental signals to get an improved S/N ratio for better diagnostic details and longer contrast agent duration for better observation.
- Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes.
- The deeper biopsy tool: allowing line changes to improve needle, nerve, and small vessel visibility. Achieve anatomical precision by positioning specimen lines freely at any angle.
- Tissue Doppler Imaging allows you to quantitatively evaluate local myocardial movement and function, providing complete TDI modes for faster and direct diagnoses.
- Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status
- Enables optimum flexibility for post-processing of the stored images including parameter adjustments, adding comments and measurements, allowing maximum productivity during scanning.