CWH-2020 Emergency Ventilator
Features of CWH-2020 Emergency Ventilator
CWH-2020 Emergency Ventilator provides Safety
- Equipped with air and oxygen tanks.
- Built-in Li-battery for recharging and emergency case up to continuous 4 hrs.
- CWH-2020 used for respiratory depression, respiratory paralysis, and failure of emergency rescue.
- Sturdy, encased in a solid housing designed to withstand the shock of being dropped, compressed, or stepped on.
- Advanced monitoring and alarm systems for patient-related parameters (e.g. Pressure and flow) and ventilator function (e.g. air leakage, power failure).
Convenience & Easy control
- Lightweight 1.2kg.
- Support remote control.
- Humanized design helps the operator for easy handling.
- All parameters set in one step makes every single process in an easy way.
- Applied for child and adult.
- Volume control delivery with multi-function working mode.
- VCV, PCV, SIMV, PSV(Optional), Manual for all case of patients like ICU ventilator purpose.
- DC 12V charge, AC 100V-240V.
- 3L Oxygen cylinder for Extra usage.
- The regulator is compatible with the on-vehicle cylinder.
- Oxygen circuit compatible with the on-vehicle gas supply system.
- CWH-2020 also can be equipped on the transport bed, back of the chair, stretcher or even to be placed on the ground standalone.
CWH-2020 Emergency Ventilator delivers accurately
- Five-tuned ventilator settings also serve to make ventilation more tolerable for the patient.
- Allow exact adaptation of pressure and flow characteristics to an individual patient’s needs.
- Deliver an oxygen and air mix to a patient, with the concentration of the mix being adjustable.