CERVICAL VERTEBRA TRACTOR
When people think of “traction,” an awful picture of a thingy-ma-jiggy over the door will be conjured up and more pain will be felt just thinking about it. Today I want to demonstrate to you how easy it is to tract the neck with the cervical spine tractors at home. Pneumatic tractors are the tractors for the cervical spine. It can address the end-nerve cervical spine issue. The symptoms may subside.
It is easy to use and safe and effective to treat. Pneumatic tractors are the tractors for the cervical spine. It can address the end-nerve cervical spine issue. The symptoms may subside. Relieve shoulder and neck support pressure for head weight. Good ventilation and user-friendly, simple to perform.
- New and high quality
- It can treat the problems of the end – nerve cervical spine and relieve the symptoms
- It is mainly made up of airbag, flocking fabric overcoat, the conduit, plastic attachment, the calving of the tractor, the inflating ball, the nylon adherent buttons and so on
- It is easy in operation and safe and efficient in the treatment
- 1 x JIAHE Soft Cervical Spine Traction Massager Three Layers Brown B02-2
- 1 x Inflatable Ball
- 1 x Manual
- Tight the air valve first.
- Push the blocker to the large end of blocker holder.
- Simply place the air Neck Traction device around your neck, use the inflation pump to slowly raise the pressure to a comfortable stretch, then push the blocker to the small end of blocker holder.
- At the beginning use it with low pressure for 5 ~ 10 minutes, and within a few days feel a positive body response, increase to up to 20 to 25 minutes.
- When finished using, push the blocker to the large end of the blocker holder and lose the air valve, should be released slowly.
- This comfortable and easy-to-use cervical traction device elongates the muscles of the neck, often resulting in quick and prolonged relief from soreness and irritation.
- Slowly increase pressure to improve traction impact Inflation should be gradual rather than excessive.
- Avoid contact with hard objects while using airbags. Do not let the product close to heat at high temperatures