Classic-120 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor
A cost-effective and easy to use patient monitor is our Classic-120 multi-parameter monitor. It can be used to track SpO2, NIBP, Pulse, TEMP, ECG, and RESP parameters. Certain optional control software, such as standard, EtCO2 sidestream, and IBP 1-Channel, are also available.
- The multi-parameter screen Classic-120 uses a 12.1 “TFT color display that allows 4 curves to be viewed simultaneously.
- Visual and audible alarms are available with a single alarm system.
- Trend graphs of up to 480 hours allow almost all parameters and patterns to be identified.
- The multi-parameter screen provides both adults, pediatric and neonatal patients with accessories.
- Up to 400 groups of NIBP information can be stored.
- The rolling stand can be mounted or mounted on the patient monitor.
- The main monitoring system can be networked.