CONTEC 8000G 12 Lead ECG workstation mini size EKG machine connected with computer
The system acquires functions including an asynchronous sampling of traditional 12-lead ECG and3-lead ECG data, different forms of evaluation and diagnosis, monitoring performance and other functions. As an integrated ECG analysis system, the tool can accurately and timely represent the motion of the heart of the patient. The system contributes to ECG analysis at all rates of medical and health facilities, offering an accurate and effective basis for diagnosis.
- Support Wilson and Frank lead device with lead-off indicator light 2 for a compact and lightweight model for Recorder. Adopt real-time sampling, display, and storage mode, it has many functions, such as real-time QRS wave analysis, heart rate calculation, and real-time printing, and provides multiple filter methods to avoid drift and interference from the baseline.
- Adopt advanced ECG analysis arithmetic, making the analysis report and conclusion more valuable for the computer to search for points, and obtain reliable self-recognizing kind of arrhythmia.
- The ECG waveform is shown clearly and intelligently using anti-aliasing software, and the lead location can be modified to solve the problem of overlapping waveform induced by baseline drift or high waveform amplitude.
- High sampling frequency (1000Hz) guarantees that the ECG waveform is not distorted. High display and printout resolution guarantees ECG waveform information.
- Provide hundreds of screen and print mode sync and continuous, including 6×2, 3×4, 3×4 + 2, etc. An auxiliary method, such as waveform overlay analysis, digital scale, and editable terminology database, etc., makes a diagnosis and medical implementation much more convenient.
- Various test features including standard 12-lead ECG, High-Frequency ECG, QT interval dispersion analysis, Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis, myocardial ischemia (STLE) analysis, HRT analysis, Pacing ECG analysis, Vector Cardiogram (VCG), Time Vector Cardiogram (TVCG) and SAECG, etc. 8. The “shortcut print” function can preview or print all reports of the analysis and save them in multimedia format PC (BMP, PNG, PDF or JPG format) as required.
- Support calling external procedures to collect patient information of unknown origin, transmitting generic ECG data from HL7 ECG format, printing online documentation and submitting a note to the external protocol, the convenience of HIS, PACS and other hospital docking systems.
- HR display range: 30bpm~300bpm, error: 30bpm~100bpm, ±1bpm; 100bpm~ 300bpm, ±1%.
- Sampling frequency: max. 1000Hz
- Sampling accuracy: max. 24 bits
- Lead: Standard 12 leads
- Input loop current:≤ 0.1μA
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB (with filter)
- Amplitude frequency characteristic: set 10Hz as benchmark, 0.05Hz~150Hz (-3dB~+0.4dB)
- Noise level: ≤15μVp-p
- Safety type: Class II Type CF with defibrillation protection
- Number of HR displays: 30bpm~300bpm, error: 30bpm~100bpm, ±1bpm, 100bpm~300bpm, ±1%..