Samson NE-0603 Elastic Knee Support Open Patella & Hinges
- Patellar Opening
- Controlled compression
- Sufficient deloading
- Free flexion movement
- Aluminum hinges provide robust side splinting while allowing for full flexion movement.
- Patellofemoral disorders can be treated using an open patella design that relieves patellar pressure and keeps the patella in place.
- On swollen or asymmetric knees, or geriatric patients, the wrap design with anterior closure is simple to apply and remove. Allows for adjustable compression and sizing flexibility.
- The patellar cushion adds comfort and grip to the product by compressing it around the patella.
- The large dorsal aperture prevents buckling and vasoconstriction in the dorsal area during knee flexion. Increases patient satisfaction and compliance.