Finger Cot Tynor F-02
Finger Cot, Tynor
Sizes Available: S, M, L
Finger Cot is designed to provide a strong protective cover around a finger that is injured, burnt, fractured, operated surgically, recovering. It provides a convenient and cost-effective treatment for different types of finger medical conditions. Available in different sizes to suit the length of each finger.
- Inbuilt taping provision
- A light but sturdy weight
- Easy to apply or remove
- Aesthetics pleasant
- Well ventilated.
Made of a malleable aluminum-coated body, it can be bent and customized according to the patient’s needs. It’s very light in weight, but very powerful. It provides stiff immobilization.
- Ergonomic, U design ensures full protection in injuries and burns. It can be customized to provide stable immobilization. Easy to wear during injury. It is well ventilated and comfortable.
- U design ergonomic ensures complete protection in injuries and burns. Providing stable immobilization can be customized. During an injury, easy to wear. It’s comfortable and well ventilated.
- Ethafoam lining provides a high level of cushioning, increased comfort, hypoallergenic and odorless, and easy to clean and maintain.
- Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners provide a close-fitting and excellent grip. It is easy to wear and remove.