Ottoback Below-Knee Amputation 6Y92
A textile covered, cylindrical cushion liner made of a thermoformable copolymer, suitable for use with a full contact socket:
- Transtibial amputees with a low to moderate level of activity
- Ideal for use in conjunction with a valve and sleeve for sealing
- Often eligible for use with a locking / lanyard device with a distal connector (6Y90= *)
- There are no external seams that can isolate the textile coating.
- For use with atypical residual limb forms, made of moldable thermoplastic material (thermoplastic elastomer, or TPE)
- 10 mm distal cushion pad and 5 mm to 3 mm proximal wall thickness tapering for protection against socket forces.
- Copolymer contains mineral oil of medical quality to moisturize dry skin and an antioxidant that traps free radicals and hydroxyl classes.
Measure the diameter of the residual limb 4 cm above the distal end of the residual limb and choose the size of the liner corresponding to that measurement, or the next smallest size.
There are no reviews yet.