protection gloves X-09
- Different styles of protective gloves and mittens may be selected by the user according to their specifications.
- Protective gloves and mittens are primarily used to prevent the X-ray from being spread during the procedure by the radiation operator.
- The surface of the protective gloves and mittens should be tested by the user prior to service whenever it has been damaged or not. If not, put them on and work.
- The protective glove and mitten attenuation equivalents are: 0.25mmPb, 0.35mmPb, 0.5mmPb.
- The process of boiling them should be applied while washing and sterilizing the protective glove and mitten. Boil the protective glove for about half an hour in the boiling bath. Then dry and put to use on the cover and lining
- The service life of lead and rubber protection products is 4~5 years, according to the GB16757-1997 standard. The user should have the protective glove and mitten regularly checked once a year. The method of inspection is to take the cover apart and check it through the eyes. If the crackle reaches one third of the product, the product must no longer be used, discarded or renewed.
- When storing the protective glove and mitten, lie them flat in the well airy room where untouched the sun shine and far away from the heat source. Mustn’t touch with the acid or alkali chemical products to ensure the service life of the protective glove and mitten. It should be placed in a place of cool, well airy and without corrosive gas. The storage temperature is 5-40℃.