Samson AB-0202 Abdominal Belt
Belt around the waist A towel support is a compression belt that is worn around the waist to support the abdomen and compress the abdominal muscles. It’s utilized as a post-operative assistance, by moms after childbirth, and to slim down the waistline. The more porous three-panel webbing improves the patient’s ventilation and comfort. The large hook and loop tape panel allows for more holding and size adjustment. Following surgery, CS, or delivery, optimal compression tones up abdominal muscles. Optimal compression binds abdominal and chest surgical wounds and promotes healing. Towel for Abdominal Belt Holds the incision in place and provides analgesic relief when coughing or unexpected movements. Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt he product’s extra-porous webbing and soft material makes it breathable and improves the air circulation for added comfort. Experience controlled compression with this rib belt that measures 13.8 x 2.6 x 17 cm.
- Pleasant aesthetics
- Sleek construction
- Single panel of elastic
- The construction is light and thin.
- The patient’s ventilation and comfort are improved by porous webbing.
- The wider hook and loop tape panel allows for more holding and fitting options.
- Following surgery or pregnancy, optimal compression tones up abdominal muscles.
- Nylon reeves keep the belt from sliding over.