Samson Ankle Splint AK-0707
Ankle Splint is meant to stabilize the joint of the ankle in case of injury or to safeguard those who are prone to ankle injuries. The rigid shell architecture of the exoskeleton provides more protection and control of the ankle reversal or aversion. Ankle Splint Buy Now
- Rigid immobilization
- Foam cushioning
- One size, that fits all
- Easy to clean
- The modeled splint is perfectly anatomical and provides good immobilization. It may be utilized within the shoe by sleek design.
- In sufficient size for a knee to accept unconventional, swollen or deformed ankles, compressing hotspots are not present on the ankle. It increases the comfort of the wounded leg, lowers the likelihood of recurring sport-related injuries and faster healing following wounds.
- The unique figure of eight straps can effectively regulate the movement of the ankle inverting & reversing.
- Molded Ethafoam Foam Pad ensures optimum pressure and compression. Good coating improves comfortable patients comfort
- Light weight improves conformity. It may be utilized for either ankle by bi-lateral symmetry. Neoprene sleeves offer an excellent coating and decrease strap pressure. Everyone has one size.