Samson Anklet Pair AK-0703
Anklet (Pair) are tubular supports that are commonly used in orthopaedic therapy to offer modest compression, warmth, and support to the ankle joint in order to relieve pain and inflammation caused by aging, arthritis, sports, and other factors. This two-layered, interlaced air space anklet by Samson is designed to support and stabilize the ankle. To provide a comfortable fit, the anklet is composed of four-way stretchy material. It relieves aching ankles and reduces pain caused by sprains, strains, or injuries, while also retaining all heat for a faster healing process. The anklet has an open heel design and is very easy to put on and take off. Buy now a pair of anklets
- Four way stretch
- Two layered fabric
- Uniform compression
- Simple pull on application
- A dermophillic interphase, which is bi-layered and cotton on the inside, enhances sweat absorption, comfort, and compliance.
- On the exterior, a bi-layered nylon layer assures durability, improves aesthetics, and increases color fastness.
- The four-way stretchy fabric provides efficient compression while remaining comfortable.
- Two-layered with interlaced air space that efficiently preserves body heat, speeds up healing, and relieves pain.