Tynor Ankle Splint D 26
The purpose of an ankle splint is to immobilize, support, and stabilize the ankle joint in the event of an accident, or to provide protection to persons who are prone to ankle injuries. The inversion or aversion of the ankle is better protected and controlled with a rigid exoskeleton shell construction.
- Rigid immobilization
- Foam cushioning
- One size, that fits all
- Easy to clean
- A molded splint with precise anatomy provides excellent immobilization while also looking good. It can be worn within the shoe because to its sleek shape.
- Unusual, swollen, or distorted ankles can be accommodated in the large enough room for ankle so that compression hot spots on the ankle are avoided. It improves the comfort of an injured ankle, lowers the risk of sports-related injuries in recurrent ankle disorders, and speeds up the healing process following an injury.
- The unique figure of eight strapping has a good grip on the ankle and can effectively limit inversion and eversion movement.
- The Ethafoam Foam Pad is molded to provide the best compression and pressure. Patient comfort is improved by good cushioning.
- Compliance is aided by light weight. Its symmetrical design allows it to be worn on either ankle. Neoprene sleeves cushion the wrists and relieve the pressure of the gripping straps. There is a single size that fits all.