Vein Finder Navi60 by MEDCAPTAIN
Medcaptain’s Vein Finder Navi60–Providing a precise, real-time picture of the surface of the skin, allowing medical professionals to check the status of veins and reduce the risk of venipuncture.
Healthcare professionals will benefit from reducing costs, improving infection control and increasing patient safety & satisfaction with the aid of Navi-60.
- The real-time picture is shown on the skin
- Portable & battery-powered
- Lightweight – ideal for use without a smartphone or fixed mounting
- Detect veins on the palm, face & feet.
The Navi-60 will the discomfort experienced by children and their families (and the medical professional) by speeding up the process of vein finding and providing a fun and futuristic diversion. This can be achieved while also reducing the chance of errors found on young children due to human error, troublesome patients, and “baby fat.”
The capacity of MedCaptain Navi-60 Vein Illuminator to help find veins under the skin anywhere on the body means that patients whose access options are limited by medication, frequent infusions, and procedures.
May allow medical professionals to treat spider telangiectasia and vein stripping with sclerotherapy procedures.
MedCaptain Navi-60 Vein Illuminator offers fast access to IV in laboratory settings while collecting blood samples, thus speeding up turnaround time for blood testing and increasing patient satisfaction.
Vein Finder Navi60 by Medcaptain is…
- Portable – Vein Illuminator style handheld, simple to hold, patient-free.
- Colorful – Fantastic 5-color picture as a choice for different types of skin.
- A Depth Indicator – The vein depth can be measured and reflected on the side.
Advantages of purchasing the Vein Finder Navi60
The depth of the vein will be detected & shown on the side
Colour Inverse Mode
Colour of the vein & background can be inversed
Operation Screen: Gives a quick view to your current settings
4th Generation Device – Vein Illuminator
- Vein Illuminator projects near-infrared light (no radiation) that is absorbed by the blood and transmitted by the tissue around it.
- The computer collects and processes this information.
- Eventually, the shape and location are projected directly onto the skin surface in real-time.