Video Endoscopy / Colposcope Edan C6A
C3A/C6A Video Colposcopies provide a full-screen view of detailed cervical inspection, providing critical and reliable details to help in the clinical decision making of the gynecologist.
- In the original tissue view, 24 LED lights (illumination >1600lx) reproduces the LED cold lighting method.
- Advanced and quick auto-focusing system to ensure a clear picture
- For one-hand action, remote capture control, and user-friendly keyboard layout
- The electronic green filter improves the viewing of vascular images without sacrificing lighting.
- Timer for acetic acid and iodine reaction test to detect low/high-grade CINN accurately
- Real-time magnification monitor, 1-28xx
- Strong Gallery of Colposcopy findings for comparison study
- New Innovation-R-way TM Assessment Software, supporting advice for clinical users on cervical disease diagnosis
- Supportive of DICOM 3.0
As standard, the Edan C6A Video Colposcope comes with:
- Rolling Stand camera.
- The Card Capture.
- Connecting Cable from Capture Card to PC (#01.13.036677-10).
- Adapter for AC (#21.21.064212).
- (#01.12.032102) power socket.
- (#21.10.027168) Foot Turn.
- Colposcopy Video Applications.
- Guide to Installations.
- Rapid Comparison.
- User Handbook.
- Technology for data processing (#02.01.210696).
- R-way Test Software USB Device Sentinel (#02.05.250701-10).
- Camera’s Dust Cover (#01.56.465507-10).
- Warranty: 1-Years – Free from material and workmanship defects.
The bright LED cold lighting system, high-resolution camera, and electronic green filter are used by the C6A Video Colposcope. It allows for precise cervical inspection, providing the gynecologist with critical and accurate knowledge for clinical decision making.
A durable rolling stand contains this device, which can also accommodate a laptop computer and monitor. Although the camera is capable of being inclined, the colposcope arm can travel up and down.