Yonker Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor – 8000A
- 7-inch TET LCD display with high-resolution color.
- Smaller, thinner, and lighter in design, user-friendly, and portable.
- Evaluation of the S-T section in real-time; identification of pacemakers.
- Multiple interfaces: regular screen, wide front screen, trend screen, oxy CRG screen, NIBP list screen.
- Audio / Visual warnings at 3 stages.
- Efficient resistance to a defibrillator and HF-knife interference.
- Up to 400 NIBP classes, 6000seconds, recall of ECG waveforms, 60 records of warning incidents, 7-day trend map in storage.