A gas cylinder or tank is a pressure vessel at above atmospheric pressure for storage and containment of gases. Also called bottles are high-pressure gas cylinders. Depending on the physical characteristics of the contents, the stored contents may be in a state of compressed gas, vapor over liquid, supercritical fluid, or dissolved in a substrate material. A typical design of the gas cylinder is elongated, standing upright on a flattened bottom end, with the valve at the top to connect to the receiving device.
Wall-Mounted Medical Oxygen Regulator Flow MeterStore: Pulse Technologies
Wall-Mounted Medical Oxygen Regulator Flow Meter
- Integrated foundry flowmeter, CNC precision manufacturing
- Fitting adapters to Chinese, American, French, British, German standards
- Long-stroke flow switch for fast flow adjustment
- Copper content, plug life > 10,000 times
- Flow tube and humidifier body using high-strength polycarbonate plastic
- High temperature and pressure-resistant sterilized humidifier body, to meet European standards.