BILI BED PHOTOTHERAPY SYSTEMStore: Technokit Healthcare Ltd
BILI BED PHOTOTHERAPY SYSTEM
- Placement of the Light Unit
- Remove the mattress from the baby’s bassinet. Place the unit on the flat surface inside the bassinet.
- If using a pack and play – turn the pad over so the hard surface is facing up – a sturdy safe hard level surface is needed.
- A crib can be used if the mattress is removed and there is a hard flat surface to place the unit on.
- Do not use lotions or creams on your baby while on therapy.
- Do not move the light therapy while the baby is on it.
- Do not block the fan/vent on the foot of the Light Unit.
- If the blanket therapy becomes soiled, dispose of the new blanket and use it. Wipe with a damp cloth if the baby support gets soiled.
Notice to Parent/Primary Caregiver
- Your doctor has prescribed a course of treatment for your child that includes this equipment for phototherapy. Neither the dealer nor the manufacturer makes any claims, warranties or representations as to the suitability of the type of treatment to the specific requirements of your child, nor will the dealer or manufacturer accept any responsibility for the success or failure of any treatment.
Width 28 cm Depth 12,5 cm Height 7,5 cm Mobile Stand (min-max) 105 cm-160 cm Weight 1,6 kg for main unit 15 kg for mobile stand Noise Level < 50 dBA Screen 2,5 inches LCD Lamp Type 10 pcs Blue Super LED Spectral Irradiance 420-480 nm Effective Irradiance Area 25 cm X 15 cm Intensity > 60µw/cm²/nm Supply Voltage 100-240 VAC (± % 10) , 50 Hz/60Hz SMPS 9 VDC 6ASKU: n/a
Infant phototherapy lamp / LED / bed type Bilicot NOVOS Tibbi Cihazlar
Weight, 8kg Weight with mobile stand 22 kg Hammock Mattress 58cm x 29cm Skin Temp Display 25 °C to 42 °C Noise Level < 55dBA Screen 3,1 inches LCD Lamp Type 10 pcs Blue Super LED Effective Irradiance Area 25 cm X 20 cm SMPS 9VDC 3,33 A Intensity > 60 µw/cm²/nm Supply Voltage 100-240 VAC 50-60 HzSKU: n/a
Infant Phototherapy Unit GLQ-1LStore: Medi-Trust Healthcare Ltd.
Infant Phototherapy Unit GLQ-1L
Infant Phototherapy Units
Brand Name: Heal Force Model Number:
Infant Care Equipments
Supply Ability: 600 Unit/Units per Month Certificates:
Packaging Details Standard Export Wooden (No Timber) Packing with foam inside.SKU: n/a
LED Phototherapy Unit GQL-1L Heal ForceStore: MEDI-HEART
LED Phototherapy Unit-Model: GQI-1L
Brand: Heal Force
To threaten jaundice, all newborn patients with hyperbilirubinemia need the best care. Our phototherapy products line provides you with intensive LED light reliability and stability phototherapy for your baby patient. The unit has a long life that provides light therapy for 20,000 to 0,000 hours.
The unit GLQ-1L like GLQ-2 with blue fluorescent tube has an independent framework that can be used with incubators, irradiant heat bassinets, and any kind of family care bassinet. Wide applicability in all hospitals and clinics and optimization for babies with jaundice.SKU: n/a
Novos Bilisphere 360 Intensive Phototherapy System
Bilisphere 360 Intensive Phototherapy System
Model: Bilisphere 360
Dimensions( W,D,H,W ) 26.4″, 29.5″, 60″ to 74″ Air Temp Display 12C to 44C Skin Temp Display 12oC to 44oC Noise Level < 50 db (A) Screen 5.1“ Integrated LCD Display Lamp Usage 2000 hours Lamp Type 16 pcs Blue Light Fluorescent Tubes Intensity 3 mW/cm² Spectral Irradiance 420 nm to 500 nm IV Pole Weight Limit 6.6 lb (3kg) Monitor Shelf Weight Limit 13.20 lb (6kg) Supply Voltage 220 V± %10, 50Hz Power 600 W Total weight 178lbs/ (81kg)SKU: n/a
Photoelectric ColorimeterStore: Pulse Technologies
High Stability Wavelength reproducibility, Reproducibility +/-5nm Economy Consumes only 1.5ml of reagent Silicon photo-cell Filter 405,492,546,578,60nm;or 420,470,530,620,660nm(glass) Wavelength Range 420-660nm Photoelectric Range T% : 0-100%,ABS:log T O-2 Photoelectric accuracy 2T Light Source 6V 0.5 A tungsten lamp Indicator AE-11M 250U A Micro -ammeter, AE-11D three digit display Power Supply 110V or 220V AC 10 W Dimension 280x220x122mm, 360x360x20mm weight 3 kg (body only )SKU: n/a