OMRON Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-6121
Cuff Wrapping Guide: Cuff Wrapping Guide indicates “OK” to direct the user to the correct cuff wrap for an accurate and dependable blood pressure measurement.
Indicator of hypertension: If your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the normal range (more than 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg), the heartbeat symbol blinks.
Detection of Irregular Heartbeats: When the device is measuring blood pressure, an irregular heartbeat is defined as a heartbeat rhythm that differs by more than 25% from the usual heartbeat rhythm.
- If an irregular heartbeat is detected more than twice during the test, an irregular heartbeat symbol appears beside the measurement result on the display.
- If the measurement is invalid due to irregular heartbeats, no result is displayed.
- Repeat the measurement if the irregular heartbeat symbol appears after you’ve taken it.
- If the symbol continues to show, we urge that you speak with a medical expert.
For faster, more accurate, and more comfortable assessment, the system automatically provides the appropriate amount of pressure.
With each use, the IntelliSenseTM Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level. To choose an inflation level, the user does not need to make any adjustments. Because blood pressure is likely to fluctuate, this is especially useful for hypertensive users and persons with specific arrhythmias or cardiac diseases.
Advantage IntelliSense Technology:
- Fully automated
- Inflation tailored to your preferences for maximum comfort
- Valve is quickly deflated to allow for quick measuring.
Stores 30 Measurements in Memory