Contec CMS6800 6 Parameter Patient Monitor
Clinic ICU Multipara Patient Monitor can monitor parameters such as ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP, TEMP, etc. CMS7000 integrates parameter measurement module, display, and recorder into one device to create a compact and portable device. At the same time, the built-in replaceable battery provides patient movement comfort.
Regular parameters: ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP, dual-channel TEMP
- ECG Heart rate(HR) ECG waveform Arrhythmia and ST-segment measurement
- RESP Respiration rate(RR) Respiration waveform
- SpO2 Pulse oxygen saturation(SpO2) Plethysmogram(PLETH) waveform Pulse rate(PR) Bar graph.
- NIBP Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MEAN)
- TEMP T1, T2, TD It has many features, such as audible and visual warning, trend data storage and performance, NIBP measurement, alarm event labeling, and drug concentration estimation, etc.
- 1” TFT LCD screen,15-language interface (Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Polish, Czech).
- Quiet, energy-saving and safe fanless model that reduces the potential for cross-infection.
- All-round adult, pediatric and neonatal care.
- OxyCRG, pattern with generic GUI.
- view a single screen with an up to8-channel waveform.
- Display on a single screen 7-lead ECG waveform and ECG phase feature.
- Adopt electronic SpO2 technology, anti-motion, and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement under poor filling conditions.
- Feature for evaluating HRV.
- NIBP measuring mode: manual / AUTO / continuous processing for NIBP data in the 4800-group.
- Analysis of all criteria for 71 warning events and 60 alarm event
- Calculation of the concentration of drugs and functions of the titration table.
- Print one-key data from the trend table.
- Connect 3 G, WiFi or wired to the Central Monitoring System.