AEONMED NeoBip BiPAP Device BF25A with Humidifier
NeoBip Device Non-Invasive Ventilator Accurate intelligent control for every comfortable breath. The latest featured BiPAP system of AEONMED.
CPAP: VENTILATION MODES Continuous Positive Airway Pressure mode, suitable for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
AUTO S: Intelligent regulation of inspiratory pressure to ensure a more smooth and comfortable breath
S: Spontaneous ventilation mode, suitable for patients with spontaneous respiratory
- More than 20 years of technology accumulation, unique pressure control algorithm. Rapidly and automatically switch acc. to patient’s I/E efforts to prove well synchronization.
- 4.3 Inches high resolution colorful screen. Exquisite UI design, multi-theme of the monitored parameters on one screen
- Touchscreen and high flexible navigator knob. Easy to operate.
- Light-Weighted 1.26kg. Convenient for home and traveling
- Silent The noise level achieves less than 30dB contributed by the research from experienced team.
- Portable Detachable design of the main unit and humidifier meets different demands of the user.
Pressure rise slope: 6 levels adjustable
As fast as 150ms for pressure rise and responds immediately to patient’s inspiratory trigger, ensuring smooth breaths. 6-Level adjustment helps to ease the work of respiratory muscles. It greatly improves the synchronization with the device and meets the various needs of patients.
HEPA Filter (optional)
Fold-type PM2.5 filtration, enlarges the filtering area, effectively removes PM2.5 particles from air.
Wifi Module (optional)
Easily check the therapy data from Mobile Phone APP.
SpO2 Model (optional)
Cooperate with treatment process, monitoring patient’s oxygen saturation in real-time, easily be aware of the treatment effect.
Intended for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea for adults or pulmonary insufficiency patients who need respiratory support.