CWM-RC Anesthesia workstation
- APL valve built-in breathing circuit, excellent tightness, and ease of use.
- Low durability, good mechanical compliance.
- Pediatric anesthesia does not require replacing the drive bellow.
- Heated breathing circuit ensures no internal inspiration and aspiration flow sensor water trap inside the system.
- Large CO2 canister capacity.
- 134Â ° C autoclave.
- 10-inch touch screen with no space left out.
- NEW interface design with user-friendly layout and assortment of colors.
- Day/night display mode provides users with better visual perception. Night mode suited to dark surroundings.
- To display a full range of ventilation modes including VCV, PCV, SIMV-VC, SIMV-PC, PSV. Pressure, flow rate, volume, and CO2 waveform are also displayed in the same interface;
- Real-time loop detection, airway pressure, flow rate, volume, compliance, and resistance to the airways.
- Typical Zoom in / out display, comparison, freezing.
- Show the last 24 hrs trends.