Samson Rib Belt AB-0301
During rib fractures and postoperative treatment, a Rib Belt is worn across the thoracic and upper abdominal regions to compress and bind the rib cage while leaving enough flexibility for comfortable breathing.
- Pleasant aesthetics
- Sleek construction
- Single panel of elastic
- The construction is light and thin.
- The patient’s ventilation and comfort are improved by porous webbing.
- The wider hook and loop tape panel allows for more holding and fitting options.
- Following surgery or pregnancy, optimal compression tones up abdominal muscles.
- Nylon reeves keep the belt from sliding over.
There are no reviews yet.